Monday, September 16, 2013

Sephora Collection Color Reveal Lip Balm!


Sephora Collection Color Reveal Lip Balm!



I'm loving the way this looks from a computer stand point....I will have to revisit this post once I go try it. But I've always liked Sephora Lip Gloss, so I can't imagine they could mess up a lip balm. We shall see. This is at the very top of my to try list of new things, and for 12$, even if it's awful, it's still not terribly priced. I will let you know once I do try it, but for now you can buy it here. This is the only color I see on their website, in unique pink. It's limited edition as well.


Ok UPDATE to this post...it's weeks later and I just bought this product. It's a NO GO! It smells really gross and that smell imparts an awful taste in the mouth. The consistency and color just were not what I was expecting, really thin and waxy, not balmy. It should be priced at 1$, not 12$ for how bad quality it is...and even though I said 12$ wasn't too terrible of a price, for this product it really is. So disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment