Monday, October 7, 2013

Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Review


Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Review





Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess(with shimmer) is one of the most "all natural" bronzers that I have found that gives a really natural looking tan. I have never linked this bronzer to a breakout either so I can almost guarantee no reactions to this. My other favorite is Bobbi Brown in Aruba(although this is not a natural based product). Tarte claims that it is "fragrance free, talc free formula that allows skin to breathe, and it won't clog your pores even on the hottest days (and steamiest nights!)." The onlyyyyy problem I had with this is that I felt it does not last the whole day. I felt that I needed a touch up around noon or so during a typical work day. I do love the color that it provides when applied though...very natural, not too dark. This would be highly recommended for a pale complexion looking for a realistic looking bronzer. It doesn't come out muddy either like some tend to. I have included a picture of me with this bronzer (and mind you my skin is very pale right now because I haven't self tanned in a while). This bronzer is 29$...you can buy ithere.

No comments:

Post a Comment