Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Love My Bobble


Love My Bobble


I am so thrilled with the invention of the bobble. I recently bought this for my husband as part of his valentine's day gift when I was rummaging around vitamin shoppe picking up manly things like protein bars/ supplements and things of that nature. I saw this bottle and thought that whoever came up with it was so smart. Seriously, I absolutely dread filling my brita and putting it in the fridge every five minutes. This, I can actually carry with me in my car all day while I'm driving around for work and fill it up wherever I am and know that my water is pure and filtered. According to the company that makes it bobble is PVC and BPA free, the filter is a carbon filter, and it removes chorine and organic contaminants from your drinking water. Every filter equates to 300 single serve bottles. After a year of using this, you've removed thousands of bottles from the environment simply by filtering water from your tap. It is intended for municipal tap water though, so don't be drinking pond water with this! ;)Buy it here

And Ps. yes, I confiscated the gift I bought my husband...lol.
Ps.s...this has to do with beauty becauuuuuuse drinking a lot of water is SO good for keeping your skin hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment