Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Have a Good Eyelash Day Every Day


Have a Good Eyelash Day Every Day



Have you ever had a bad eyelash day? It's kind of the same thing as a bad hair day, except in my opinion, worse. People spend more time looking at your eyes than your hair when conversing, so if your eyelashes are clumped together and look amiss, it tends to be more noticeable! This little lash-brow groomer from Real Techniques(which you can buy at Ulta or here) is something I never thought I needed or could use. I tried it just recently when I bought the entire Real Techniques collection after having good luck w/ the stippling brush. I have had a lot of bad eyelash days on certain days when trying out new mascaras; this little tool will really help to correct any of that. If you find that your mascara went on WAY too clumpy, you can simply use the comb edge of the tool to gently brush either upwards(although it tends to smear the mascara on your eyelid, or downwards from above the eyelashes(which is my preferred way of using it). This will get rid of any of those unwanted clumps. After brushing them out, I have put another few coats and repeated the step of brushing the eyelashes out, and it seems to work great. Just don't brush them out when the mascara has totally hardened, this could break the eyelashes. I do it when it's halfway dry. (I am wearing covergirl lashblast volume mascara in this picture). Either way, I highly recommend this tool. I think it's only 5.99$ at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment