Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Great Brush!


New Great Brush!


Lately I've been stocking up on brushes. I don't know what it is, but I'm always on the hunt for something that works better than the last. I love this MAC 286 Duo Fibre Blending brush for alot of reasons. The main reason is that it is pointy! Not only does this allow me to apply eyeshadow more precisely, it also helps me when I am touching up my eyeshadow and already have mascara on. I am able to put the eyeshadow right where I need it without getting eyeshadow on my mascara, which is one of my biggest pet peeves(haha,strange I know)...This brush would also work really well for a smoked out look for a precise swoop of eyeshadow, but also does a great job of blending. It's the MAC 286 Brush and it runs for 30$ on their website.Buy it here. Definitely a great brush to have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment